The holiday season is around the corner! Are you ready for the gift-giving celebrations? Skip the traffic jams at the malls and make Hazard Center your go-to spot to make buying presents fun and stress-free. Here’s some ideas!
1. Have little ones to shop for? Make reading fun with something special from Barnes & Noble. For chapter book fans, check out the exclusive B&N edition of “The Getaway,” the latest installment of the popular “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” series. For beginning readers, consider “A Loud Winter’s Nap” – a charming picture book, featuring the fun of winter and the heartwarming benefits of friendship.
2. Holiday date night done the Hazard Center way. Show someone how much you care by surprising them with a dinner and a movie! Start with a delicious center-cut filet at Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill or even a juicy burger with all the fixings at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse. After a great meal, sit back and relax with tickets to the latest blockbuster at UltraStar Cinemas. Grab some drinks at the theater’s bar, where you can enjoy beer and wine for only $5 during Happy Hour, every day 3-6 p.m. and all day Wednesday.
3. Need the perfect gift for the “Dancing with the Stars,” “Footloose” or “West Side Story” mega-fan in your life? Shake things up by treating them to a $20 Private Dance Lesson at Arthur Murray Dance Studio. From swing and rhythm to latin and ballroom, the highly trained instructors at Arthur Murray welcome dancers of all levels and interests to the dancefloor.
4. If you’ve been on Santa’s Nice List, consider treating yourself to something special too! At VITAL Hair & Body, you can get ready for the holiday season with a new hair color for just $75. Or, keep your summer tan going all winter! Get a full-body spray tan for only $40 and look like you’ve been celebrating holidays in the tropics.
5. Planning to pop the question under the mistletoe? Stuart Benjamin & Co. Jewelry Designs’ expert staff can help you choose the perfect engagement ring. And, a gorgeous collection of designer jewelry, watches for him or her, necklaces, bracelets and more make delightful gifts! Stuart is San Diego’s go-to jeweler for more than 20 years.
6. As the nights get cooler, nothing is better than sipping something warm and festive at a cozy café. Share some sweet bliss by giving a gift card to Starbucks or Intermezzo Espresso Café! We’re loving the Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread Latte, but there are plenty of other options to get in the holiday spirit.
When it comes to holiday shopping, Hazard Center has you covered. From buying the perfect gift – to shipping it, too! FedEx Office is open 24/7, so your loved ones are guaranteed to get their presents on time.
Wishing you happy holidays and a very prosperous New Year!
About Hazard Center
Hazard Center is the go-to destination shopping center in the heart of Mission Valley with some of the best dining, specialty shops and services offered in San Diego. Visitors appreciate Hazard Center’s central location and easy accessibility, as well as iconic brands such as Barnes & Noble, UltraStar Cinemas, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse, Lakeshore, FedEx Office and Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill. Its namesake, Roscoe E. Hazard, helped build San Diego and his tremendous loyalty to every project contributed to a better city. Whether it’s girls’ night, date night, office lunch or errands, Hazard Center has something for everyone. For more information, visit www.hazardcenter.com.