There really isn’t anything better than a sunny day in San Diego, and this summer is going to be hopping at Hazard Center. With delicious BBQ, movies, icy treats and so much more, here’s how to make the most of it:
- Beach body? No problem. Orangetheory Fitness is opening this month. By burning up to 1,200 calories in each 60-minute session, you’ll have your body summer-ready fast. Stop by the studio or call 858-248-8444 to reserve a risk free, two-week trial.
- Barbecue is a summer must-have, and Wood Ranch BBQ and Grill is officially open! After getting a taste of Wood Ranch’s award-winning menu, you’ll be making the new Mission Valley location your BBQ go-to – even after summer ends.
- Summer is all about box office blockbusters. With D-Box motion enhanced seats, UltraStar Cinemas in Hazard Center is the best place in San Diego to experience all of the action-packed thrills coming to the big screen. Some of our summer must-see picks include Jurassic World and Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Looking for a way to beat the heat? Build your own fro-yo creation at Yogurtland or grab an iced coffee from Starbucks or Intermezzo Espresso. You can also order a deliciously creamy, hand-spun milkshake from Smashburger. With flavors like Salted Carmel, Chocolate Oreo and Nutterbutter, there’s plenty of options to try.
- Vacations and summer go hand-in-hand. Set yourself up for summer fun by visiting Wyndham Vacation Ownership. Explore different options for vacation time shares and rentals that may lead to new family traditions and lasting memories.
Summer may technically only last for three months, but in San Diego it feels more like year-round. With so many things to see, eat and do, Hazard Center is the perfect place to enjoy the San Diego sun.
About Hazard Center
Hazard Center is the go-to destination shopping center in the heart of Mission Valley with some of the best dining, specialty shops and services offered in San Diego. Visitors appreciate Hazard Center’s central location and easy accessibility, as well as iconic brands such as Barnes & Noble, UltraStar Cinemas, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse, Lakeshore, FedEx Office and Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill. Its namesake, Roscoe E. Hazard, helped build San Diego and his tremendous loyalty to every project contributed to a better city. Whether it’s girls’ night, date night, office lunch or errands, Hazard Center has something for everyone.